Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate gluten!

Need A Good Doctor In St.louis Mo Area

any good docs in st. louis or surrounding areas, or any idea how to find one that is good with auto immune issues?

Sara Beth

Self diagnosed in Jan 2009, waiting for all tests Feb 2009

Helping 5 year old son with Celiac Diet Change Jan 2009 who test neg Dec 2008

Never eating gluten again after waking up from my fog two days after diet change

Helping my family fight Celiacs one bite at a time.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

any good docs in st. louis or surrounding areas, or any idea how to find one that is good with auto immune issues?

http://www.csaceliacs.org/chapters2.php?stateid=26

You might want to contact these good people. They can point you in the right directions.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

I have a problem with 2 of those doctors. Like I have said in other post, my family has a history of autoimmune disorders and my mother saw 2 of I think 4 of them and it was not pretty. Thank you for the post though. I would like to find a good primary also. As everyone here knows that is hard.

Sara Beth

Never eating gluten again after waking up from my fog two days after diet change

I have a problem with 2 of those doctors. Like I have said in other post, my family has a history of autoimmune disorders and my mother saw 2 of I think 4 of them and it was not pretty. Thank you for the post though. I would like to find a good primary also. As everyone here knows that is hard.

The link that I sent you are Celiac Support Leaders in the area that you requested. They are not doctors. They can direct you to doctors in your area with experience.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Thank you I will look at it I thought it was the list of doctors from the Celiac site. Sorry Thanks again

quote name='Momma Goose' date='Feb 6 2009, 07:46 AM' post='508612']

The link that I sent you are Celiac Support Leaders in the area that you requested. They are not doctors. They can direct you to doctors in your area with experience.

Sara Beth

If you're the type of person who's open to alternative healthcare, consider Big Idea Clinic in St Louis. The doctor there really helped my sister.