WideAwake

All Day Headache For The Last 4 Days - Withdrawal?

Rate this topic

I have been off gluten for over a month now, and the anxiety and fatigue and mildish tummy problems cleared up overnight. However, for the past 4 days I have had an almost continuous headache. Not a really nasty one, just enough to let me know it is there. I am drinking enough water.

I never get headaches, well very very rarely. Is it likely to be my body still de-glutening considering that my other symptoms were cleared up almost instantly? I never had headaches as a glutened symptom...

I don't have caffiene, and am eating really really healthily.

Any ideas? I just want my head to stop hurting :blink:

Could you have a sinus infection?

Could you have a sinus infection?

If you can have one with no other symptoms LOL then it is possible. Last night I started improving thankfully, will see how I go today. I do know bright lights and loud noise did make it a bit worse.

If you can have one with no other symptoms LOL then it is possible. Last night I started improving thankfully, will see how I go today. I do know bright lights and loud noise did make it a bit worse.

Sounds like a migraine; I get them often. Is it in a band from the base of your skull up around your forehead? Where is it?

Sounds like a migraine; I get them often. Is it in a band from the base of your skull up around your forehead? Where is it?

Around the front of my forehead. Am thinking it may be caused by pollen as it is spring here. Maybe it is particularly bad this year (spring did start very early)