UnhappyCoeliac

Stiff Legs/back After Inactivity

Rate this topic

Never remember this being normal. I have been off my diet for 3 or so months but basically when I egt up in the morning bending over is impossible its not pain just stiff and my back doesn't want to move and the other problem is my legs I see other people bounce up but my legs are stiff as hell and I FIND MYSELF having to do secret under the table stretches if I think I am going to have to move quickly

I am not even sure if this is related to being off my diet but is is strange as hell. Aged 23 too if that helps, not been working out, stiffness out of nowhere

anyone experienced it

did you previously exercise more? have a job or hobby that kept you moving more?

honestly, it sounds pretty normal, especially depending on how you sleep. not getting regular exercise makes me far stiffer, and I'm always stiffer in the morning (makes teaching those 6:45am yoga classes more interesting :) ). do you feel better if you move around a bit?

I'm not saying food can't play a part, all the more so if you're eating gluten again. but I wouldn't avoid looking at how much moving your body is doing.

thanks maybe its because I have been inactive, but cant understand how I am stiff after only 20 mins of sitting and then getting up

thanks maybe its because I have been inactive, but cant understand how I am stiff after only 20 mins of sitting and then getting up

I would put it this way- your body's pissed about something. You just never know how it's going to express it's anger. What's on the list of things you're doing that piss off your body?