Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hi just wondering if anyone knows if there is a gluten free bakery in america that you can order from and get them to deliver to you... we have one in uk but we are going on holiday to florida in august so just wondering if anyone knows of one over there please thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

There are many bakery items at the gluten free store. What type of baked goods are you looking for?

There are a lot of places - and there may be one local to the part of Florida you are going to. Can you give us more details?

:D thanks everyone we only have pre packed cakes in our stores over here but i found a totally gluten-free bakery in oxford and they cook every thing from sausage rolls and pies to bread and rolls and desserts even birthday cakes.. our son had a sausage roll for the first time since he was 5 yrs old i took photo of him eating it because he actually had tears it made him so happy just ordered him bbq chicken pie and of course more sausage rolls so i was wondering if there was any thing like that over there we order on a monday and its delivered to your door freshly baked within 24hrs and i can place the order and pay for it over the internet its been a new lease of life :D

:D just looked up wholefoods and theres 1 not far from where we are staying thats brill so now i will not have to pack so much with me thanks again everyone you have yet again been very helpful