Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynayah

Are The Sticky Labels On Fruit Gluten-Free?

http://www.foodnews.org/fulllist.php is a list I just received today.

I think we will see more and more of this as time marches on. I also think we will see links between celiac and other dietary issues and the altered food sources that cause them. I dont see how it can all be blamed on genetics.

My background is wire service journalism and while in Asia trained as a chef and in horticulture.

take care

Great link . . . surprised to see that peaches now outweigh apples!

Gluten Intolerant with double HLA-DQ6. Pre-diagnosis: Weight gain, swelling, diarrhea, mouth sores, back pain, body aches, fatigue, muscle weakness, BRAIN FOG, runny nose, recurrent sinus infections, bruising, low white cell count (whole life), and more. My feet were so bad, I could hardly walk. Toward the end: Chronic Vit. D deficiency (almost no D in my body despite a quality multi-vit. each day).

There is hope! Gluten-free since Sept. '09, and I have my life back - I feel better than in many, many years!

Favorite quotation: "You must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt