Rate this topic

I live in Milwaukee, so I am a loyal Miller drinker. However, suspecting that I have gluten intolerance, I tried to switch to Budweiser. I can't do it....can't stand the stuff. I tried Lakefront Brewery's Sogrham beer and like that even less than budweiser.

Are Chinese beers,like Tsingtao, gluten free? I've been doing some research, but haven't found anything.

No, here are the ingredients:

http://www.tsingtaobeer.com/brand/brand.htm

Tsingtao is produced with spring water from Laoshan, a mountain area famous throughout China for the purity of its water. Tsingtao ingredients include the highest quality hops, as well as the finest yeast and barley imported from Australia and Canada

I don't care much for Budweizers gluten-free beer either. Have you tried hard cider? Woodchuck ciders are gluten-free and don't have the nasty aftertaste that most gluten-free beers have, to me anyway.

I don't care much for Budweizers gluten-free beer either. Have you tried hard cider? Woodchuck ciders are gluten-free and don't have the nasty aftertaste that most gluten-free beers have, to me anyway.

I had Woodchuck ciders a few years ago and I did like them. I never even thought of going that route! Thanks a ton!!!