Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VydorScope

Is There A List Of Gf Freindly Places?

Oh, I know! I'll e-mail you a file I have--I posted about it a few months ago, but I have an even newer version now--it's a 136 page Adobe file and it has menus/statements from all chain restaurants, plus a more specific list in certain states: New York, California, Oregon, Rhode Island, Virginia, Washington, and Washington DC. Send me your e-mail address if you want it--the same applies to anyone else. 125 of the 136 pages are chains, nearly all of which would be found in Tenn. LOL...just make sure you specify the restaurant file, since I still have a steady stream of Delphi Food List file requests :lol:

BTW, got it from Yahoo support group, Silly Yaks.

If you'd send me the list I'd really, really appreciate it! I'm at jshear1@sbcglobal.net

Thank you!

Darn...just as I've sent most of them out I get an e-mail today. A June update:

The new one is 143 pages. I'll keep you guys updated. I can either send you the new one now (143 pgs. or you can wait another two months or so for the next one). Your choice ;) Just e-mail me again or post here if you want the new one. I'm now sending out the new one to aljf and whoever else inquires about it.

Just diagnosed last week could you please send me a copy! Thanks!