Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLB5757

Is Low Blood Pressure/being Extremely Cold

Cold here too which is odd because I had always been a furnace. Always had low bp and did a lot of fainting as a kid. I'm having my thyroid checked at my next doc appointment. It may be the reason why I'm not losing any weight despite being on the healthiest 'diet' I have ever been on. My body is hell bent on staying one weight no matter what I do... gym... weight watchers.

My BP is on the low side of healthy, but I've always been told it's nothing to worry about. I always get the numbers mixed up, but one is well below a hundred and the other is near or just above a hundred usually.

My doctor did decide to check my thyroid the last time I was in because simply because of my positive reaction to the gluten-free diet and my rapid weight loss. There weren't any problems, and my mysterious weight loss stopped right before I would have been officially underweight, so it looks like all is good. I've always had freezing hands and feet, though. So have a lot of women in my family.

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

I’m at kind of a loss here. My 6 year olds tTg IgA was >250 but his GI says his biopsy was negative. Has any had this happen? We made sure he was eating gluten up until the procedure. The Doctor says a gluten free diet may still be beneficial. ...
    Hi JesLin! How was your trip? did you do well with the gluten free issue? I'm thinking in a trip to Nepal and Tibet also and I'm a little worry about the Tibet part. Could you please give me some advices? Thanks! Lorena ...
    My daughter has Celiac disease and has been using a Nina sensor for the past two and a half years. I am a huge supporter of the sensor and feel like it has made a big difference in my daughter’s quality of life, and has certainly saved her f...