masterjen

Questions About Alpha Supplement

Rate this topic

I am considering purchasing some Alpha PMX (I think this is the one that has the extra protein, which is the one I'm interested in). The reason I'm interested is I still have days where eating is sometimes difficult, and I like the balanced nutritional profile of the Alpha products. Also, I typically work out a lot (although haven't been able to start up again because of severity of symptoms since being diagnosed and going gluten free - muscle weakness, headache and gastro. symptoms when I try to exercise for even 10 or 15 min.) Anyway, I've read that the product is corn-based, but I also know that corn is not easily digested for most people, let alone someone with celiac. Any thoughts/opinions?

I am curious if you have started the Alpha supplements. I was diagnosed 3/2010 and the energy level is low - lots of naps, unfortunately, are needed. I feel more fatigued after commencing a pure gluten-free diet, ironically. Also, I use to be very athletic with 5 workouts per week, which sustained a tremendous level of energy, which is completely lost now. This is quite difficult to accept. So, if you experienced some positive results with Alpha, I would like to know if you are more energized by this. I know there is light at the end of the Celiac Tunnel and I will remain positive and patient, I just miss my energy so much!

Keep up the good work.

I am curious if you have started the Alpha supplements. I was diagnosed 3/2010 and the energy level is low - lots of naps, unfortunately, are needed. I feel more fatigued after commencing a pure gluten-free diet, ironically. Also, I use to be very athletic with 5 workouts per week, which sustained a tremendous level of energy, which is completely lost now. This is quite difficult to accept. So, if you experienced some positive results with Alpha, I would like to know if you are more energized by this. I know there is light at the end of the Celiac Tunnel and I will remain positive and patient, I just miss my energy so much!

Keep up the good work.

No haven't started yet. Money was getting a little tight there for awhile (I'm still not back to work full-time), but I still plan to. It is the best formulation I've researched so far.