Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

has anyone had experience with Gluten Flam by Apex Energetics? my ND rx'd me some and i'm curious if it works.

"Gluten Flam uses a few key ingredients (DPP IV, brush border enzymes and flavonoids for gluten response)

These have been studied and found to be effective in aiding in digestion and during inflammation promoted by unexpected exposures of wheat. It is not to be used in place of gluten or casein-free diet, but rather to be used to digest hidden sources of gluten."

http://www.myvits.com/product/6425047c-7343-4155-bd8d-b0354f6d5bcd.aspx

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My opinion, save your money. I really don't like that they are telling folks to take this in multiple doses on a daily basis.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)