Katie B

The Chateau Fairmont Lake Louise - Amazing!

Rate this topic

Hi all, I recently stayed at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and had the most amazing experience! Beyond Celiac Disease I have many other dietary issues and I was worried about traveling for the first time after being diagnosed.

Our vacation was fantastic! From every point of contact - from the food/beverage manager to the restaurant manager, waiters and chefs I was reassured that they understood the impact that a proper diet would have on my vacation. Prior to arriving, I emailed the food/beverage manager and when I arrived he gave me a customized menu that the chef had prepared! We had a great meal and the great thing was that I could enjoy skiing the next day!

Highly recommend the Fairmont (in any location) and their new Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus covers more than just gluten-free dishes - it's great that some companies are finally waking up and realizing how important diet is to their customers!

Hi all, I recently stayed at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and had the most amazing experience! Beyond Celiac Disease I have many other dietary issues and I was worried about traveling for the first time after being diagnosed.

Our vacation was fantastic! From every point of contact - from the food/beverage manager to the restaurant manager, waiters and chefs I was reassured that they understood the impact that a proper diet would have on my vacation. Prior to arriving, I emailed the food/beverage manager and when I arrived he gave me a customized menu that the chef had prepared! We had a great meal and the great thing was that I could enjoy skiing the next day!

Highly recommend the Fairmont (in any location) and their new Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus covers more than just gluten-free dishes - it's great that some companies are finally waking up and realizing how important diet is to their customers!

Oh! so nice to hear!! we stayed there when I was 9 years old, and I've dreamt of going back ever since. It's a magical place, and I'm glad to hear they cater to special dietary needs.

Having been the general manager of a local high volume restaurant, I know how important making these changes are--I helped modify the menu and educate the staff once I was diagnosed, and it was great talking to the guests and assuring them that we were taking all the precautions necessary so they could enjoy their meals.