shezatrip

Your Celiac Diet And Symptoms

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

I would love to know this. Are there various degrees to Celiac?

For instance, can some splurge on rare occasions ( a few things on the weekend) and have no effect?

is there any room for cheats?

Also can you please list how and when your symptoms hit, after you have eaten it.

Is it gradual or do you feel sick right away.

Can you eat gluten and feel no difference at all/and have it be delayed.

(i have the DQ8 Gene) i get; muscle aches, ulcers in my mouth, headaches, ocd....appx. every 2 months

i get huge intestinal flares that feel like ulcers/and it feels like it is going to kill me.

have tried gluten free before and didn't feel huge changes, although it was only a month.

I am going to do entrolab stool test. Do you think it is reliable? Some have said that everyone from that

lab shows positive and it's not very reliable.

Thank you for answering my questions.

I've been gluten-free for 2 weeks now, great improvement since. Whenever I get glutened, I don't feel it right away but my heart starts beating really fast about an hour or two later. Keep a diary and write how you feel after each meal, you'll notice a pattern sooner or later, good luck!

I've been gluten-free for 2 weeks now, great improvement since. Whenever I get glutened, I don't feel it right away but my heart starts beating really fast about an hour or two later. Keep a diary and write how you feel after each meal, you'll notice a pattern sooner or later, good luck!

Thx :-)

Everyone is different. Some are super sensitiveness and can't eat things even made on the same lines...others are not.

Cheating with no effects....I wish! Yeah any time I eat anything with gluten I suffer. No and's if's or buts!

Yes effects can be delayed up to a couple of days.

A month is not enough time. I've been gluten free 9 months and some of my signs just went away last week.