Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fantasticalice

Breads By Anna

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

No kidding right? I tried samples of these at the Gluten Free Expo awhile back here in Indiana and I was tempted to buy every variety! I didn't though since I'm desperately trying to keep that type of stuff out of my house, but SO good! I will buy some to have around for parties or treats once I start feeling better again!

No kidding right? I tried samples of these at the Gluten Free Expo awhile back here in Indiana and I was tempted to buy every variety! I didn't though since I'm desperately trying to keep that type of stuff out of my house, but SO good! I will buy some to have around for parties or treats once I start feeling better again!

Hi ndw. I volunteered to bake for Anna at the expo in Carmel on Sat. morning. I enjoyed her breads, also. You can buy them at Nature's Pharm at Castleton beside of Best Buy. I bought a box of yeast-free bread as a gift for my hairdresser, there.

Proofreader, copy editor, herb gardener and an evolving gluten-free cook.

Had a reaction to wheat, oats, rye, and barley in a lab test done by a homeopathic doctor in 1997. Have been mostly gluten-free since then. Also highly allergic to MSG.

Here's a quote I ran across when researching self-advocacy for children with special needs that I like: "Our subconscious picks up on each positive action we take on our own behalf, lifting the spirit and deepening our self-respect." Kat James