- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
Hello! I'm Sarah...I love to cook, bake, and create new recipes - would you have ever guessed?! I currently live in Minnesota and am originally from Colorado. I have a few people that are close to me with celiac disease, therefore I am constantly coming up with "gluten free" recipes. Nice to meet you!View all articles by Sarah Lukemire
- 1 pkg Vanilla Candiquik
- 1 pkg Chocolate Candiquik
- 2 ½ cups Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- Two eggs
- 6 oz. flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees!
- Melt Vanilla Candiquik according to directions on the package
- Add all the ingredients and mix well. Tip: place this mix in the fridge to cool (approx 30 min)…This is an important step.
- On a cookie sheet, scoop 1/2" -1” balls, tightly formed (smaller is usually better since they are gluten free), and bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- Melt chocolate Candiquik and simply dip half, or however much of the cookie you want... in the Candiquik.
- Set on the wax paper to dry and you're done!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).