- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pie & Pie Crust Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
3 Ingredient Gluten-Free Pie Crust
Hello! I'm Sarah...I love to cook, bake, and create new recipes - would you have ever guessed?! I currently live in Minnesota and am originally from Colorado. I have a few people that are close to me with celiac disease, therefore I am constantly coming up with "gluten free" recipes. Nice to meet you!View all articles by Sarah Lukemire
Photo: CC/little blue hen
Just 3 Ingredients make up this pie crust! It tastes good...and cannot go wrong! Fill it with your favorite gluten-free pie, fruit, torte, crisp or cheesecake!
Preheat oven to 350F.
Melt butter and combine with almond meal and sugar, mix well until all butter is absorbed.
Spread into an 8" round pie pan, pushing into corners and on edges.
Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).