Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 45 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Diabetes and Gliadin from Gluten May Play Role in Triggering Type 1 Diabetes by Jefferson Adams
- Broken Bones from Risk of Fracture in Celiac Disease: Gender, Dietary Compliance, or Both? by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Gluten intolerance in later years from Gluten Intolerance May Increase with Age by Jefferson Adams
- The Gluten-Brain Connection from Where the Gut and Brain Meet: Celiac Disease and Mental Health By Brian Dean, R.D., MS, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Autumn 2011
- Spinach Rice Tomatoes from Winning the Weight War by Connie Sarros.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1