Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 45 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- diabetes and gliadin from Gluten May Play Role in Triggering Type 1 Diabetes by Jefferson Adams
- Broken Bones from Risk of Fracture in Celiac Disease: Gender, Dietary Compliance, or Both? by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Gluten intolerance in later years from Gluten Intolerance May Increase with Age by Jefferson Adams
- The Gluten-Brain Connection from Where the Gut and Brain Meet: Celiac Disease and Mental Health By Brian Dean, R.D., MS, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Autumn 2011
- Spinach Rice Tomatoes from Winning the Weight War by Connie Sarros.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1