- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Quick Cilantro and Lime Marinade (Gluten-Free)
Quick Cilantro and Lime Marinade (Gluten-Free)
Melissa Bess Reed has been living gluten-free after diagnosed with celiac disease in 1998, and Hashimoto Thyroiditis in 2012. Both autoimmune disorders require a gluten-free diet. Melissa is a CMA via an Associate of Science Degree in Medical Assisting. She graduated top of her class Alpha Beta Kappa, volunteers for Celiac Disease Foundation Team Gluten Free and is an advocate for awareness groups like National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. She has continued on to Law School working on a Juris Doctorate Degree. Melissa has a Harvard Medical School CME Certification for Celiac Disease Gluten-Free Diet Education and a Great Kitchens NFCA Gluten-Free FOH Training Certificate. She is an author of gluten-free cookbooks and has a certified gluten-free line of foods; Gluten Free Lifestyle Series. PHOTO CREDIT: Kelly Segre
Gluten Free Lifestyle Series Blog
Gluten Free Lifestyle Series Facebook
Gluten Free Lifestyle Series Twitter
Celiac.com 07/29/2014 - Try this delicious marinade with Cilantro and Lime at home with Mahi Mahi, Salmon or your favorite meat! This marinade even taste good on roasted fresh veggies.
To make the marinade you need:
- ½ Cup Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Cilantro Fresh (plus some for garnish optional)
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 3-5 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and White Pepper
- Fish or Meat
- In a bowl combine the lime juice, cilantro, garlic, oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Brush over your selected fish or meat and let sit 15-30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven, broiler or grill and cook your marinated fish or meat until done. Serve with fresh chopped cilantro over the top and enjoy!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).