- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Cabbage Salad (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cabbage Salad (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon gluten-free dry mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 small sweet onion, grated
Add (using a mixer--NOT a blender):
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1 cup oil (very slowly)
1 tablespoon celery seed (optional)
¼ to 1 cake gluten-free blue cheese
Make this dressing ahead and refrigerate. Pour dressing over shredded cabbage just before serving.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).