- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gingerbread Recipe (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
½ cup dark brown sugar
¾ stick butter, softened, creamed
1 cup un-sulfured molasses
2 cups Gluten Free Flour Mix
½ teaspoon soda
1 ½ teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Dash pumpkin pie spice mix (ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves)
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup milk 2%
Mix with a fork or whisk, might need tiny bit more milk, should be like a cake mix. Pour into loaf pan and bake at 350F for about one hour.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).