- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Cherry Chocolate Cake (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cherry Chocolate Cake (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
1 ¾ cup GF flour
1 cup sugar
¾ cup cocoa
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
1 – 21 ounce can of gluten-free cherry pie filling
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond flavoring
1 cup boiling water
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix the gluten-free flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the eggs, pie filling, and flavorings. Add the boiling water, mixing gently. Pour into a greased and rice floured 9" x 13 pan, or two 9 pans. Bake for about 30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).