- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Donut Recipes (Doughnut)
- Quick and Easy Donut Holes (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Quick and Easy Donut Holes (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon oil
3/8 cup buttermilk
1 ¾ cup all purpose gluten-free flour
1 ¾ teaspoons xanthan gum
1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Beat egg and add sugar and oil and buttermilk, then mix together and add dry ingredients.
Fry in a skillet at 370-380F: Drop by teaspoons as donut holes, about 6 at a time so as to maintain the temperature. While still warm shake them in a paper bag with sugar/cinnamon.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).