3 replies to this topic

#1 w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

I was going to the store today and I was drinking a "Just Black Cherry" Juice :) As I glanced down to grab the juice from between my legs, I mean Drink carrier  <_< my thought is "It's gone" Not my juice :P but my big belly is gone!! I know I have lost 30 lbs. But I actually am starting to look normal now  :D  I just didn't realize it was all gluten in  that belly. Being Bloated , full of gas and swollen. I am now wearing shirts I have not worn in 5 years (Yes I kept them) I am giving away my 2xl's and wearing Lg ... It is amazing!! :) Too bad my energy doesn't match my body ? W8 did that make sense?  B) 

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 1desperateladysaved

1desperateladysaved

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

You're body is working hard, I think!

D

#3 w8in4dave

w8in4dave

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

I think it is to :) Well I have been trying to go for walks at least every other day. It is hard right now with Ragweed everywhere (me and my allergies) And we live out between two big fields , that are planted in soybeans but the edges are full of Ragweed.. I walk down the lane and both sides ....ragweed.... So I have to do it on a clear day. I havn't been this size in a while. If I can lose a few more I will be happy :) I am kida scared .... I was skinny my whole life. I mean too skinny! everyone thought I had an eating disorder. I didn't and don't, but with the way I am losing weight. I hope i don't lose too much. If so I guess I up the rice huh? 

Thanks!! 

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

#4 w8in4dave

w8in4dave

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

I went to see a friend of mine today. When I came up to her she said OMG look at you all skinny and stuff!! Believe me I am far from being skinny!! But it is just one more lil thing that makes me feel good!! :) 

Recovering Gluten Eater 

DX'd June 17th 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: