No replies to this topic

#1 Alexolua

Alexolua

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:44 PM

Posting here in pre, since still waiting for enterolab, and the biopsies didn't help. Sorry if wrong Mods.

I don't know if I have Celiac Disease yet, that's where I'm leaning (and according to doctors everything is normal besides a slight hiatal hernia).. and curious if anyone else gets to experience what follows?

Saturday night, started to get some diaherria(sp) cramping feeling, and went to the bathroom.. nothing came for awhile, then some stool, more solid, and as more and more slowly took it's time to come out.. it got looser and looser.. the cramping not going away. Eventually, did get to the liquid stool..

During the process though, I ended up throwing up a few times (Had to switch positions, you could say, lol), not because I was feeling nauseous.. but just like my stomach decided it didn't want food in it anymore. If that makes sense?

Something like this happened to me also, within the last two months I think.

But again, tonight.. going to the bathroom, my large intestines, more near the end, not all of it.. just started to hurt, cramping, not really diaherria cramping.. but sorta, and not pleasant. So going.. or trying, to make the feeling go away, and stomach again decided it didn't want dinner anymore, so threw up.. 7 times.. fun. Not all at once, within maybe like 10 minutes. Now just really burpy, lol. Intestines though still not happy, and had to go off to the bathroom while writing this, fun!

So I'm wondering maybe.. this could be caused by Celiac? Still eating gluten.. though this hasn't happened in the past, so thinking maybe it is starting to show signs of getting worse? I know that could be possible..

Oh well.. not looking for anyone to tell me what's wrong, just if something like this has happened to you maybe? Or any thoughts you have.. thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: