Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Celiac On Contdown With Keith Olbermann.

5 posts in this topic

*Countdown* Argh.. can't edit title, lol.

It was just on, but I'm on the Eastcoast.. so maybe someone else will have a chance to catch it on the westcoast? Though it is repeated here, at 12 ET time too.

They had on the girl and mother mentioned in this thread. Thought I'd start a new thread, since it was on a TV show others might get a chance to see. Sorry if that was bad.

At the MSNBC website, don't see a link for the story, but maybe they'll have something tomorrow. I thought it was fairly good (for it's length). And the host mentioned he has it too.

So, should be at least a few more people thinking, ohh.. that disease doesn't sound good, hopefully. =)

Ads by Google:

No links to any video, but here's the transcript of the interview if anyone was interested.

OLBERMANN:  You don

that's interesting, I wish I had seen it

Surely, others have had this issue - any Catholic Celiacs out there?

I hope it doesn't seem the stats are exaggerated since anyone who knows basic math knows that 1 in 133 would be less than 1%, not the 2-3 % as Oberman said.

I actually saw this the other night as well. Flipping channels at the gym (both the Cubs game and Olympics were on commercial break!) and actually passed the channel, but the line at the bottom caught my eye. Said something about the little girl couldn't have communion. Turned back and found the whole interview to be very accurate and compelling. Unfortunately, as I looked around the gym, not one other tv was turned to this station, but oh well. If even one more person was educated...

Happy Thursday everyone!

Michelle in IL