Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Taco Del Mar

2 posts in this topic

I'm never eating there again. Their website has a "gluten free" list, but it hasn't been updated since 2004! That is 6 years ago! I have emailed them, called them and left messages, and I have never received ONE response! They aren't careful with their food either. I've eaten there a couple times, but never again. Believe it or not, I stopped having seizures after I went gluten free! But after 4 months of no seizures (has never happened, EVER), I started having them again, and the only thing I had changed was we had started eating at Taco Del Mar. It's the only restaurant in our entire town that clamied to have anything gluten free. So, after the seizures came back, I decided to never eat there again. Since then I have had any more but it's only been a few weeks. Anyway, I do not trust a company that won't return calls, won't answer emails, and has an outdated list on their website. I can't wait until we can go to Chipotle!!

Ads by Google:

That's too bad. Daughter and I used to eat at the one in Woodinville, WA quite a bit. We had no problems there but she has allergies and not celiac. She only ever had two things. The bowl or the tacos. She had the chicken.