1 reply to this topic

#1 Frances03

Frances03

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:42 AM

I'm never eating there again. Their website has a "gluten free" list, but it hasn't been updated since 2004! That is 6 years ago! I have emailed them, called them and left messages, and I have never received ONE response! They aren't careful with their food either. I've eaten there a couple times, but never again. Believe it or not, I stopped having seizures after I went gluten free! But after 4 months of no seizures (has never happened, EVER), I started having them again, and the only thing I had changed was we had started eating at Taco Del Mar. It's the only restaurant in our entire town that clamied to have anything gluten free. So, after the seizures came back, I decided to never eat there again. Since then I have had any more but it's only been a few weeks. Anyway, I do not trust a company that won't return calls, won't answer emails, and has an outdated list on their website. I can't wait until we can go to Chipotle!!
41 year old homeschooling mom of 5
ttg iga 88, reference range 0-19 gliadin peptide antibody iga 105, reference range 0-31
endoscopy positive for celiac disease, hiatal hernia, major acid reflux damage

diagnosed with arthritis in my teens, thyroid disease in my 20's, epilepsy in my 20's, adult ADD in my 30's,
suffered from joint pain, migraines, seizures, 4 miscarriages, 2 years infertility, scalp rash, bloating, chronic constipation, acid reflux, weight gain, hashimoto's disease, enlarged thyroid, thyroid nodule, extreme fatigue, low vitamin D, anemia, mouth and nose sores
Started gluten-free diet 10/7/09! Never had another seizure after 10 years of epilepsy. TRUE STORY. 2 babies after going gluten-free

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Juliebove

Juliebove

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:05 PM

That's too bad. Daughter and I used to eat at the one in Woodinville, WA quite a bit. We had no problems there but she has allergies and not celiac. She only ever had two things. The bowl or the tacos. She had the chicken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: