Celiac.com 12/29/2015 - Great dips are as indispensible to the holidays as glad tidings and good cheer! This smoked samlon dip is sure to be a hit at your next party snackfest.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, minced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, drained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Whisk the cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, chives, horseradish, salt and pepper, and mix.
Add the smoked salmon and mix well.
Chill and serve with cucumber rounds, gluten-free crackers, or with pieces of toasted gluten-free bread and/ or gluten-free crackers.