This recipe can be served on top gluten-free crackers, or with crudites or as a spread atop toast.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 cups fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/6 tsp. sea salt
- In a large skillet, heat oil, onions and garlic, cook for 2-3 minutes or until onions caramelize.
- Add spinach; cook for another 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Transfer spinach mixture to a food processor; add remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve atop gluten-free crackers, with crudites or as a spread atop toast.