Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Quick Cilantro and Lime Marinade (Gluten-Free)
Quick Cilantro and Lime Marinade (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 07/29/2014 - Try this delicious marinade with Cilantro and Lime at home with Mahi Mahi, Salmon or your favorite meat! This marinade even taste good on roasted fresh veggies.
To make the marinade you need:
- ½ Cup Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Cilantro Fresh (plus some for garnish optional)
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 3-5 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and White Pepper
- Fish or Meat
- In a bowl combine the lime juice, cilantro, garlic, oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Brush over your selected fish or meat and let sit 15-30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven, broiler or grill and cook your marinated fish or meat until done. Serve with fresh chopped cilantro over the top and enjoy!
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Restaurant Style Chicken Nachos (Gluten-Free)
Nachos are one of may favorite snacks to make at home.... [READ MORE]
Shrimp Ceviche with Baked Tortilla Chips (Gluten-Free)
This easy ceviche is a staple just about anytime I have friends over for lunch or dinner.... [READ MORE]
Grilled Pork Tacos with Avocado Salsa Verde (Gluten-Free)
These grilled pork tacos are quick, easy to make, and delicious.... [READ MORE]
Salsa Chicken (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Nancy Haehl.... [READ MORE]
Melissa Bess Reed has been living gluten-free after diagnosed with celiac disease in 1998, and Hashimoto Thyroiditis in 2012. Both autoimmune disorders require a gluten-free diet. Melissa is a CMA via an Associate of Science Degree in Medical Assisting. She graduated top of her class Alpha Beta Kappa, volunteers for Celiac Disease Foundation Team Gluten Free and is an advocate for awareness groups like National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. She has continued on to Law School working on a Juris Doctorate Degree. Melissa has a Harvard Medical School CME Certification for Celiac Disease Gluten-Free Diet Education and a Great Kitchens NFCA Gluten-Free FOH Training Certificate. She is an author of gluten-free cookbooks and has a certified gluten-free line of foods; Gluten Free Lifestyle Series. PHOTO CREDIT: Kelly SegreView all articles by Melissa Reed
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity