Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Sun-Dried Tomato Yogurt Dip (Gluten-Free)
Sun-dried tomato yogurt dip makes a great party platter. Photo: CC--Allison Willey
Celiac.com 07/14/2016 - Want an easy party platter that is sure to please? This delicious dip blends yogurt and mayonnaise with sun-dried tomatoes, hot sauce and scallions for a perfectly light warm weather treat.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 3 whole scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sri Racha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Sri Racha sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender.
Blend quickly. Add two scallions and pulse twice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Bring dip to room temperature, top with chopped scallions, and serve with assorted fresh vegetables and your favorite gluten-free bread, crackers, or chips.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Easy Grilled Summer Vegetable Medley (Gluten-Free)
This summer vegetable medley is just an assortment of my favorite vegetables, seasoned and grilled.... [READ MORE]
Grilled Asparagus with Wasabi Soy Dipping Sauce (Gluten-Free)
Grilled asparagus is an easy, delicious vegetable that grills up quickly, and tastes great with a minimum of condiments.... [READ MORE]
Cold Buffalo Chicken Wing Salad (Gluten-Free)
A cool fresh green salad is one of my favorite things to eat on a hot day.... [READ MORE]
Bacon Swiss Cheddar Cheese Dip (Gluten-Free)
This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity