Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
GliadinX Breaks Down Gluten in the Gut
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 03/1/2017
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
GliadinX is a dietary supplement with the highest concentration of AN-PEP, Prolyl Endopeptidase (Aspergillus Niger), the most effective enzyme proven to break down gluten in the stomach. This high potency enzyme formulation is specifically designed to break down gliadin, and unlike other enzyme formulas that claim to do the same, there is a growing body of research that backs up the effectiveness of GliadinX (see Sources below).
GliadinX does not prevent and is not a cure for celiac disease, however, extensive scientific research has been conducted at multiple medical centers which has shown that it effectively breaks down gliadin into small, harmless fragments before it can reach the small intestine. GliadinX is perfect for celiacs who still want to eat outside of their home, and not have to worry about cross-contamination, and for those who are gluten sensitive and wish to continue eating gluten.
For more info visit their site.
- Efficient degradation of gluten by a prolyl endoprotease in a gastrointestinal model
- Enzymatic gluten detoxification: the proof of the pudding is in the eating!
- Highly efficient gluten degradation with a newly identified prolyl endoprotease: implications for celiac disease
- Degradation of gluten in wheat bran and bread drink by means of a proline-specific peptidase
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Spicely Organic and Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning
Finally someone has made a taco seasoning that is not only certified gluten-free and organic, but it also doesn't contain the usual preservatives, artificial colorings and flavorings—including MSG!
Another plus about this mix is that it is salt-free, because most taco seasonings are loaded with salt—I like to control the saltiness of my food, thank you.... [READ MORE]
Amy's New Gluten Free Rice Crust Margherita Pizza
I recently tried Amy's new Gluten Free Rice Crust Margherita Pizza.... [READ MORE]
Lifeway Introduces Real Gluten-Free Kefir
Lifeway introduces real gluten-free kefir! Many celiacs have digestion problems that have been proven to be alleviated with the aid of probiotic cultures.... [READ MORE]
Dr. Praeger’s Gluten Free Fish Sticks and Fish Fillets Hit the Spot
When I was growing up, one of the favorite things for my brother and I to have for dinner was fish sticks served hot out of the oven along with our favorite French fries.... [READ MORE]