Grain Free Keto Cookies
1/4 cup (52g) coconut oil
1/4 cup (60g) Sugar free Maple or Honey (Lakanto Maple or a similar honey)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda or 1/2 tsp baking soda sub
34g coconut flour
24g almond flour
45g chocolate chips (sugar free I used chopped up Lakanto Chocolate Bar, Lilly's or other sugar free would also work)
2. Mix coconut oil, maple, vanilla and salt and heat slightly (10-20 sec just above room temp) in the microwave mixing again.
3. In a separate bowel mix Baking Soda, Coconut Flour, Almond flour whisk together
4. Using a sifter if you have one sift the flour mixture into the liquid then stir in the chocolate chips,
5. Let the dough sit for 10 mins letting the coconut flour thicken
6. scoop the cookie dough onto the baking sheets 1heaping to 2 tsp portions and flatten a bit with the spoon.
7. Bake for 10-12mins remove and let sit on the sheets for 3-8 mins before moving them to cooling racks.
In an attempt to recreate my grain free cookies without sugars or starches I have created a Grain free sugar free Cookie. These will soon be featured at my bakery with both a sugar and sugar free options. Feel free to test these at home. While not as rich and soft as my almond butter ones they are very cost effective.