Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Skiangel

how long did it take for these symptoms to improve?

Rate this topic

Hello,

i am new to this site. Was really sick for 15 months. Saw tons of doctors or could not figure it out. Finally saw a naturalpath. He quickly figured it out. Turns out most of my symptoms were from iron deficiency due to wheat intolerance. Ferritin was a 6. I have a few questions.

1. Within one month my levels have gone back to "normal range" but symptoms of iron deficiency still exist. How long did it take for symptoms to go away for others?  Specifically shortness of breath.

2. Fatigue is worse the before diagnosis. Has this happened to others?

3. I have a very hard time driving. Feel exhausted and like I am going to pass out. Hard time focusing. This started when all my symptoms began 15 months ago. Have others had issues with vision? Especially when driving?

currently I am gluten, dairy, egg, peanut and soy free. Going on week 5 of this. Wondering if that is contributing to fatigue?

thanks!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

There are some very good naturpathic doctors, and some not so good ones.  Have you done some elimination diet work?  Just thinking sometimes taking away too much all at once is awfully hard on the body.   Sorry I don't have any good advice for you, I hope you feel better soon!

Join eNewsletter