Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarnalberry

Mmm... Ginger Cookies

I caved in and bought "store bought cookies". I'm a total food snob, so buying something prepackaged that I can make on my own... I almost feel guilty. :P

I picked up a box of Pamela's cookies. They're gluten-free and tasty! :-) I got the ginger cookies, which were quite good. You can see the other cookies they have at <A href = http://www.pamelasproducts.com/>www.pam...s.com</A>.

They're not the healthiest things in the world - 110 calories a piece, with not too much protein, but at least it's healthy fat. As a treat though... Yummy!

(I also got some nut things, but the "manufactured in a facility that processes wheat" warning worries me... I had some (they were very tasty) and didn't notice a problem.....)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Keight, Be very hopeful and expectant of your ability to build once you recover. I was diagnosed in 1995 and began running after 6 months of recovery. After 18 months I was cut and could run 15 miles no problem - I became bored after ...
    The grief... Oh yeah, it is real. I mourn for the opportunities I knocked back food wise, for I was one of those women you spoke of! I avoided fattening foods, and I had no guidance on how to eat, and THEN I took up body building in 2010....
    Thank you for noticing that. I did pack as much AN-PEP as possible into the capsule without other ingredients except a flow agent to allow the capsule to be filled better and a small percentage of a food grade acid that has proven to greatly...