Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan

Vomitting When Glutened?

anyone vomit when they get glutened??

Doctor said I need to remain glutened...I feel awful and I have a paper due by midnite tonite that took backseat to my final sha-bang case study also due tommorow. I can't think, I can't sit up, my back hurts, my stomach is ready give birth at any time...and now I feel the need to vomit on top of it all...

someone just make me feel better.... :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Is your doctor bloody daft? Why do you need to remain glutened? No, you need to remain unglutened. I almost vomited the last two times I was glutened, one which was yesterday. Gluten can make your back hurt. I get kidney pain with it along with other things and leper face.

Rusla

Asthma-1969

wheat/ dairy allergies, lactose/casein intolerance-1980

Multiple food, environmental allergies

allergic to all antibiotics except sulpha

Rheumitoid arthritis,Migraine headaches,TMJ- 1975

fibromyalgia-1995

egg allergy-1997

msg allergy,gall bladder surgery-1972

Skin Biopsy positive DH-Dec.1 2005, confirmed celiac disease

gluten-free totally since Nov. 28, 2005

Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism- 2005

Pernicious Anemia 1999 (still anemic on and off.)

Osteoporosis Aug. 2006

Creative people need maids.

Guest BERNESES

Gluten makes me vomit as well. If you can get your hands on some ginger see if that helps. Are you doing a gluten challenge? Or like Rusla said, is your doctor crazy?

well he is a looney but I am on gluten for the testing, although people can't see me for three weeks....

I don't think i can pull this off....

Guest BERNESES

I gave up ten days into a 2 week gluten challenge. Just wasn't worth it.

Megan, if it makes you THAT sick, that should be all the evidence needed! You obviously can't tolerate gluten at all. Do you really need an 'official' diagnosis from a dumb doctor? Is it really worth it?

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------