• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I'm so excited I had to share this with everyone. Maybe you already know... My non-gluten-free friends just laughed at me <_<

I had my first visit with the dietician today and she had just recently gone to a conference where they were handing out sample boxes from kinnikinnick. It came with a chocolate cake mix, pancake mix, lemon cranberry cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. I got them home and warily tried the cookies (as I have been doing with all gluten free substitute foods because I'm still a little scared of them :unsure: ) and they taste just like Chips Ahoy! I'm so excited because most of the other gluten free foods I've tried have been good, but a little off... I'm definetly going to go buy some kinnikinnick bread tomorrow. I found a store near my house that has it.

I order from kinnikinnick once a month for breads, english muffins, etc. And I always order some cookies for treats! The K-too's are really good, I think they are better then regular Oreo's. I haven't had anything yet from them that I don't like!