Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VydorScope

Not Celiac After All - Maybe Hope For Some Of You?

Great news about Timothy!!

Who likes porridge anyway?!?! :lol:

PS: hubby loves Lemon M pie could I plz have resp.?

me too, me too want receipe

Deb

Oh Patti - you really started something here!!!! :lol::lol:

Trust me folks..it's dangerously yummy .. :P

Oh just for completeness the biopsy report:

DUODENUM: Normal

STOMACH: Antral mucosa with chronic gastritis with increased lamina propria and intraepithelial eosinphils; negative for helicobacter pylori (see comment)

ESOPHAGUS: Normal

COMMENT: An allergic etiology for his injury pattern should be considered.

I hope your son continues to do well. Being free of oats should be a lot easier than being free of gluten! Please keep us updated on your son's progress. It is so nice to hear about kids getting better after watching my son go from sickness to being able to thrive and grow like crazy!

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

It’s certainly possible.  Coffee and susbstances made from cow’s milk are common intolerances in Celiacs due the upset of your autoimmune system.  
    That's good to know. I have my MRI on a celiac disease as it was requested by an ENT consultant to take a look at but again this is someone who isn't looking in regards to gluten ataxia but I can mention it to them and also give it to...
    The boat feeling did resolve but I do still have some residual balance issues. However I had ataxia impact from the time I was a child until my 40's. Glad to hear you are seeing someone that will be looking specifically for the UBOs. My neuro...