Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

A Few Questions

Ok we took our ss to get rechecked for celiac cause only his igg was high last time even tho he tested postive threw enterolab. We wanted to make sure without an doubt. So the dr agreed to rerun the whole celiac test this time, we never checked ttg or iga deficient last time. But she also wants to test for anemia threw his blood count. So we agreed cause he does look anemic. But what else should we ask her to run. Should we have her run an vitamin deficieny test(i cant think of what hte real name of that would be). I just want to run as many test this time so we are not wondering and running more test later on.

He was happy last night tho, he wanted to go trick or treat with his friend and i was like eat all the candy that you want cause u are being tested on friday. Plus he had 2 cheeseburgers and fries from mcdonalds. He hasnt stopped eating it, but he was happy to eat it in front of us lol.

I just hope these do come back positive and then we can do the scope, i think that will finally scare him to not eat gluten anymore.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Join eNewsletter