Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfie

Cheeseburger In Paradise Has Red Bridge!

We usually go to CIP once a week after my DD's ice skating class. I usually have a glass of red wine, but have been asking them to get Red Bridge. Well, they did!! So I was now able to enjoy an ice cold beer with my cheeseburger & fries!! YUM!!!!

Not sure if all CIP are going to carry it, but the one we go to is in Columbus, OH on Sancus Blvd.

Kim

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm

but how to dance in the rain."

Positive bloodwork 1/9/06

gluten-free since 1/12/06

Very positive dietary response

DS (12 years old)

Biopsy 7/7/06 ~ Diagnosed Celiac 7/12/2006

gluten-free since 7/15/2006

DD (almost 6)

HLA-DQ2 positive

Celiac Bloodwork negative 2 different times

Still eating gluten for now.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

..... I was now able to enjoy an ice cold beer with my cheeseburger & fries!! YUM!!!! ........

I've never been there, but always wanted to. Do they use a dedicated fryer for the fries?

best regards, lm

gluten-free 12-18-06

colonoscopy, upper GI
blood, urine, stool tests, prometheus panel
positive endoscopy/positive duodenal biopsies (severe villous atrophy, high intraepithelial lympocytes)
diagnosed celiac disease by Gastroenterologist Andrew R. Gottesman, 12-18-06

"Sobriety sucks. That's why they invented booze in the first place." Denis Leary - Rescue Me

Beware the chocolate of Chiapa

I've never been there, but always wanted to. Do they use a dedicated fryer for the fries?

best regards, lm

Yes, they use a dedicated fryer for the fries and they ROCK! I go there to get my fry fix!

Kim

DS (12 years old)

DD (almost 6)

HLA-DQ2 positive

They have a gluten-free menu! Now, as I remember, the menu states to order the burgers without bun and Heinz Catsup, but Heinz is gluten-free, right? I agree, the fries are awesome! It's great to know they sell RedBridge! There's one near our house and it's a place to go where the kids like it too!

Laura

Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism 1992

Diagnosed Adult ADD and Panic Disorder 2005

Diagnosed Gluten Intolerant 2006

They have a gluten-free menu! Now, as I remember, the menu states to order the burgers without bun and Heinz Catsup, but Heinz is gluten-free, right? I agree, the fries are awesome! It's great to know they sell RedBridge! There's one near our house and it's a place to go where the kids like it too!

The old gluten-free menu used to say to order without Heinz 57 sauce b/c it has malt vinegar in it. Heinz Kethup is gluten-free. I don't think they normally put the 57 sauce on their burgers anymore unless it is requested. Can you tell I eat there all the time?? LOL!! They have a new (or I should say newer) gluten-free menu.

Kim

DS (12 years old)

DD (almost 6)

HLA-DQ2 positive

We usually go to CIP once a week after my DD's ice skating class. I usually have a glass of red wine, but have been asking them to get Red Bridge. Well, they did!! So I was now able to enjoy an ice cold beer with my cheeseburger & fries!! YUM!!!!

Not sure if all CIP are going to carry it, but the one we go to is in Columbus, OH on Sancus Blvd.

YEA!!! i just love RedBridge! I didn't know I could get fries at CIP. I have been to the one in Hilliard. Does the one on Sancus have a guitar player singing all of the beachy songs? The music was always my reason for going. The food is not my cup of tea, that is unless I can really get FRIES!!! I hate cooking my own. Thanks for the post.

The old gluten-free menu used to say to order without Heinz 57 sauce b/c it has malt vinegar in it. Heinz Kethup is gluten-free. I don't think they normally put the 57 sauce on their burgers anymore unless it is requested. Can you tell I eat there all the time?? LOL!! They have a new (or I should say newer) gluten-free menu.

OK, see I know what to order so I usually don't ask for a menu :rolleyes: ! I think next time I'll ask!

Laura

Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism 1992

Diagnosed Adult ADD and Panic Disorder 2005

Diagnosed Gluten Intolerant 2006

YEA!!! i just love RedBridge! I didn't know I could get fries at CIP. I have been to the one in Hilliard. Does the one on Sancus have a guitar player singing all of the beachy songs? The music was always my reason for going. The food is not my cup of tea, that is unless I can really get FRIES!!! I hate cooking my own. Thanks for the post.

Yes, they usually have a guitar player singing, but have scaled down on the performances for the winter months. :)

Kim

DS (12 years old)

DD (almost 6)

HLA-DQ2 positive