Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haleyuns

Sleeping All The Time...

Hi There, I was diagnosed 2 years ago with Celiac Disease. I avoid gluten like the plague and NEVER eat it on purpose. The last few weeks I have been sleeping ALOT. We are talking 15 hours a day. This has been happening about 3 times a week. I haven't changed my diet or anything. I am eating the same things that I always have been. Has this happened to anyone else? Please HELP!!

Thanks!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi, and welcome to this board.

You might be getting glutened. Sometimes companies change the ingredients in their products without notice, so read all the labels on the products you eat.

If you can't find gluten anywhere (including your vitamins, any medications and personal hygiene products), then I would suggest having your thyroid and adrenal glands tested. It may be another problem independent of celiac disease altogether.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------