Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good news for all you Kroger shoppers. I was in Fry's tonight and their pre-sliced and pre-packaged lunch meats say gluten free at the bottom of the ingredient statement now! I'm talking about the small, single-serve packages that are on sale for $0.53 this week.

It really couldn't have worked out better, because I've had a busy week, and I *hopefully* (flying standby, so keep your fingers crossed for me!) am leaving at 7AM tomorrow to fly cross-country to visit family. Planning on spending most of the day in the air and in airports, I know I need to bring my own food.

10 minutes in the food store and I walked away very happy. Package of lunch meat ($0.53) and a small ag of Dole iceberg lettuce ($1.29) is a main dish lunch, a Zone perfect bar, some sliced apples, and some microwave popcorn should keep me satisfied in the air!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

10 minutes in the food store and I walked away very happy. Package of lunch meat ($0.53) and a small ag of Dole iceberg lettuce ($1.29) is a main dish lunch, a Zone perfect bar, some sliced apples, and some microwave popcorn should keep me satisfied in the air!!

Kathy

Gluten free 3/08

Negative blood work/positive endoscopy

Fructose Malabsorption

Soy free