Martok42

Nerds, Tootsie Rolls, And M&Ms Of All Kinds

Rate this topic

Hello, I was just wondering about these foods. I love them all, and I have several bags of them here at my hound, and my family is devouring them. I want to partake in the devouring. Is this wise, do any of these contain Gluten? Especially peanut-butter M&Ms.....I love PB M&Ms.....

You're good to go on the Nerds and Tootsie Rolls. And if you call Wonka they will send you a list of all their gluten-free candy PLUS a coupon. Can't beat that! I've tried even seen PB M&Ms, so I can't comment on those, but the plain and peanut are eaten quite regularly around here!

Huzzah!! Then I will go devour candy now! :D :D Thank you!

to the best of my knowledge all M&M's are gluten free except the crispy ones!

You're good to go on the Nerds and Tootsie Rolls. And if you call Wonka they will send you a list of all their gluten-free candy PLUS a coupon. Can't beat that! I've tried even seen PB M&Ms, so I can't comment on those, but the plain and peanut are eaten quite regularly around here!

Just an fyi - when I checked shortly before Halloween, Nerds and a few other Wonka candies were no longer on the gluten free list. Based on the ingredients, I'm not sure why since they look ok. I did see some bags that had a made in same facility as wheat statement, but other bags didn't. Maybe that's why?

I just called Wonka...Nerds Ropes are still gluten free. Regular crunchy Nerds are still gluten free on their ingredients, but they are made in a facility where cross contamination is a possibility. The rep I spoke with said if you do not see an allergen on the label and do not see a note about the facility then they are considered gluten free. She said they will always list on the package if there is a possibility for cross contact.