miaryan

Day 4 Of Going gluten-free

Rate this topic

hello!

really new to this gluten-free Lifestyle, and i havent eaten any gluten food but i also haven't gone to the bathroom in 4 days is there other food to avoid once you first start. trying to be on a high fibre diet but all i get is horrible smelly gas.

eating alot of fruit and veggies. About once in the morning and once at night some gluten-free bread or buckwheat waffles.

not to sure what else to do. Please any ideas would be great.

Thanks so much Mia :)

hello!

really new to this gluten-free Lifestyle, and i havent eaten any gluten food but i also haven't gone to the bathroom in 4 days is there other food to avoid once you first start. trying to be on a high fibre diet but all i get is horrible smelly gas.

eating alot of fruit and veggies. About once in the morning and once at night some gluten-free bread or buckwheat waffles.

Thanks so much Mia :)

Have you talked to your doctor about what you are going through?

hello!

Thanks so much Mia smile.gif

I've experienced close to the same - but don't fret - once your system starts getting regulated, you can go to the bathroom as much as 4 or 5 times a day. What has been in there before your 4 days has putrified and the gas will clear eventually - but in my case, I am more able to control 'functions' than before.

You're taking in more fiber so that will give gas and yes - it's not always pleasant....and I thought men had the worst gas issues! lol

It will calm down....but may take a few months for your body to adjust while healing.

If you're gluten-free now - you'll be going thru the withdrawls almost immediately. Don't drive if you can help it - you'll feel like you're in a stupor of stupid.....meaning your mind is not your own during withdrawls.

I take B-complex and 1000 iu of Vit. D along with a gluten-free multi vitamin.

One a Day and Natures Bounty are safe.

Hang in there - you're going thru what is considered normal to us, but abnormal to you....it's time to be abnormal now.....but you can do it!

It does get easier.

Hugs and welcome!

Tena