jaimee654321

Anyone In Orange County, Ca With Celiac?

Rate this topic

I'm Jaimee, and I'm 18 from Laguna Beach, CA. I'm interested in talking to anyone who has this disease. I'm very new to this gluten-free diet. I'm looking for support, information, and food advice on recipes and restuaraunts in the area. I'd also like to know why I'm ALWAYS hungry!!

I'm Jaimee, and I'm 18 from Laguna Beach, CA. I'm interested in talking to anyone who has this disease. I'm very new to this gluten-free diet. I'm looking for support, information, and food advice on recipes and restuaraunts in the area. I'd also like to know why I'm ALWAYS hungry!!

Hi Jaimee, my name is Kara, I live in Mission Viejo (off Crown Valley and the 5) and I turn 21 tomorrow! I'm still learning, too, and I only just created an account on here after years of denial (even after a year of being completely gluten free!), and I'm looking for some friends my age who are going through this, too! I'd love to talk or message! :D

Hi Guys

I am not a teen, but I live in HB. I'm an "expert" LOL, being gluten free for 1 1/2 years. I am happy to help in any way I can. PM me, happy to help ease the transition. You're hungry all the time because your body is starved for nutrients. It evens out after a month or so. My 10 and 13 year old sons are also celiac.

Janie

Hi! I too, am not a teen, but have been diagnosed for about 8 years, so I can try to help as well. You can PM me as well for places to eat, buy groceries, etc. Hope things have been going well!!