GFinTustin

Celiac Doctor In Orange County California

Rate this topic

Can anyone recommend a general MD practice in Orange County California? I've been to all the internal medicine docs but I just need a general MD for the day-to-day care that also understands Celiac Disease.

Can anyone recommend a general MD practice in Orange County California? I've been to all the internal medicine docs but I just need a general MD for the day-to-day care that also understands Celiac Disease.

I see Dr. Andrew Mleynek. 714-845-5900. He's in HB, corner of Beach and Yorktown. Beach Family Doctors, they have a website, but I cant recall the IP.

He's an Osteopathic Doctor. I switched to him about 6 months ago, because none of my doctors understood Celiac at all. He is very knowledgeable, and I love him. It was so nice to not have a doc suggest that I am a hypochondriac or worse. Haven't ever left his office in tears. He is wonderful.

Warning: I sent a friend from this site to him. She agreed he was very knowledgeable about Celiac, but had a very negative experience with him and thought that he was rude. I don't know if he was having a bad day or what, but I have not personally had any issues with him.

I would suggest having only 1-2 issues per visit. He accepts HMO's :)

Good luck, if you have any more questions, just ask:)

Janie