Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rgarton

Help Someone Please!

okay along with some other things happening recently i accidentally glutened myself with hair conditioner for 2 days about 3 days ago i realised and stopped using it but since i've had mucus coming out when i pass gas (TMI), its clear and doesn't smell much, but its worrying me, usually i recover quite quickly but when i accidentally glutened or soyed myself i never had mucus... i did before i went gluten-free... but 3 days later im still suffering and yesterday evening i had achey lower tummy, but was on the last day of my period so i put it down to that, but then had suddetn exhaustion, felt a little bit sick, had a fevery chill thing going on and had a very small loose stool, but after half an hours sleep i felt fine... Anyone know what the hell is going on? I'm sick of this actually. Please help.

Lifes not waiting for the storm to pass, its learning to dance in the rain...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

if i get a cold or my pollen allergy acts up, my body makes extra mucous. i get post-nasal drip and it ends up in my stomach. its gotta come out somewhere. i know how you feel - it's like NOW what?????

you wanna have heart failure? eat beets :P

arlene

misdiagnosed for 25 years!
just as i was getting my affairs in order to die of malnutrition...
gluten free 7/2010
blood test negative
celiac confirmed by endoscopy 9/2010

only YOU can prevent forest fires - smokey t. bear

have a nice day :)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

You might have a GI bug. If you're really worried, head for the doctor!

yes, absolutely ^ mine co-incides with my allergies/head colds. then it goes away when my body stops making so much mucous. but, like skylark said ^ also, the only pain i had was 'normal' for me and when i had a cold, of course, all the yay fun stuff that goes along with a head cold.

arlene

misdiagnosed for 25 years!
just as i was getting my affairs in order to die of malnutrition...
gluten free 7/2010
blood test negative
celiac confirmed by endoscopy 9/2010

only YOU can prevent forest fires - smokey t. bear

have a nice day :)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator