rgarton

Help Someone Please!

Rate this topic

okay along with some other things happening recently i accidentally glutened myself with hair conditioner for 2 days about 3 days ago i realised and stopped using it but since i've had mucus coming out when i pass gas (TMI), its clear and doesn't smell much, but its worrying me, usually i recover quite quickly but when i accidentally glutened or soyed myself i never had mucus... i did before i went gluten-free... but 3 days later im still suffering and yesterday evening i had achey lower tummy, but was on the last day of my period so i put it down to that, but then had suddetn exhaustion, felt a little bit sick, had a fevery chill thing going on and had a very small loose stool, but after half an hours sleep i felt fine... Anyone know what the hell is going on? I'm sick of this actually. Please help.

if i get a cold or my pollen allergy acts up, my body makes extra mucous. i get post-nasal drip and it ends up in my stomach. its gotta come out somewhere. i know how you feel - it's like NOW what?????

you wanna have heart failure? eat beets :P

You might have a GI bug. If you're really worried, head for the doctor!

You might have a GI bug. If you're really worried, head for the doctor!

yes, absolutely ^ mine co-incides with my allergies/head colds. then it goes away when my body stops making so much mucous. but, like skylark said ^ also, the only pain i had was 'normal' for me and when i had a cold, of course, all the yay fun stuff that goes along with a head cold.