robertwilburn35

Has Anyone Tried The Vitamin "cili-Act"?

Rate this topic

Do you have a link? I never heard of it.

I took a look at it but I can get gluten free vitamins at the same levels from my local grocery store for much, much less expense.

I took a look at it but I can get gluten free vitamins at the same levels from my local grocery store for much, much less expense.

Do they also include the extra ingredients like the Probiotics and glutamine? What brands are you refering to? I am having trouble finding a good multi.

Me to. Thats why I asked about it. One vitamin with probiotics, digestive enzymes and extra vitamins and lipids for ciliac deficiencies in one pill. I would like to know what you use cuz this gluten free organic diet is expensive.

Do they also include the extra ingredients like the Probiotics and glutamine? What brands are you refering to? I am having trouble finding a good multi.

I eat enough saurkraut and yogurt and don't need probiotics. I use NOW brand, Solgar for a stress level B and sometimes Country Life. My multi is a store brand, Wegmans.

The pills are large and hard to swallow for some. Plus you need to take 6 of them a day. Them seem to work for some members of my family but others aren't so sure. Also, the pills have no iron (apparently some celiacs can't handle it), so if you need iron you have to take it separately.