heidi b

Ezgluten.com Test Kits

Rate this topic

Has anybody had experience using the EZGluten test kits? The web site FAQ says they should be refrigerated but the box and instructions do not mention refrigeration. I wonder if our test results are off because we didn't refrigerate the tests. Also, the test kits sit in the mailman's truck all day at 100 degrees, so that might affect them as well. We are trying to find a gluten-free cat food, but a brand labelled gluten-free and grain-free tested positive. We don't know whether to trust the cat food manufacturer or the home test kit.

I use Taste of the Wild for my dogs (there is a cat variety). It says it is grain-free

I have had success with the strips. I was also annoyed that they said nothing about refrigeration on the package and called them about it. I had ordered 10 strips I believe which was not cheap. They replaced them. Also when I was having trouble testing one of the things I needed they checked with the developers and called me back ASAP with further instructions (I was testing a viscous product).