Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

artemis

Where Do You Buy Superfine Brown Rice Flour?

I am interested in purchasing superfine brown rice flour but it can be very expensive. I recently tried the asian rice flour and boy that mades a big difference in baking. Does anyone have any trusted economical sources for superfine brown rice flour? I was going to buy some of the Lundberg brown rice on Amazon in bulk but they sold out. I am on a budget but also don't want to chance any cross contamination with wheat.

Where do you buy your rice flours?

I have used the authentic foods super fine brown rice flour and it was awesome. I ordered it from amazon, however, I can't afford to do that again. I use bobs red mill now and I mix it with tapioca flour and potato starch for my all purpose flour and it works great...

I purchase "regular" brown rice flour and give it a whirl in the blender, although I really don't know if that makes it a bit finer. I've used Authentic Foods superfine brown rice flour and can't tell the difference between that and regular brown rice flour. King Arthur also sells a "stabilized" brown rice flour that gets good reviews. On occasion I purchase it, but it is tough on the budget.