Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 3 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Celiac Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, from “Gender and Mental Health are Factors in Irritable Bowel Disease-related Symptoms in Celiac Disease,” by Jefferson Adams.
- Probiotics and Celiac Disease, from “Dietary Supplementation with Probiotics may be Beneficial in Celiac Disease,” by Kathleen La Point.
- Warning: Strawberries, from the Gluten-Free Forum - Link to publicly-posted research article: “Effect of edible wheat gluten-based films and coatings on refrigerated strawberry (Fragaria ananassa) quality,” by Patrícia S. Tanada-Palmu and Carlos R.F. Grosso.
- Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing. From “Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing,” Dr. Scot Lewey.
- Italian Cooking. From “The Italian Cuisine,” Connie Sarros, Scott-Free Newsletter, Spring 2008.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1