Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 3 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
In The News:
- Celiac Disease and Irritable bowel Syndrome, from “Gender and Mental Health are Factors in Irritable Bowel Disease-related Symptoms in Celiac Disease,” by Jefferson Adams.
- probiotics and Celiac Disease, from “Dietary Supplementation with Probiotics may be Beneficial in Celiac Disease,” by Kathleen La Point.
- Warning: Strawberries, from the Gluten-Free Forum - Link to publicly-posted research article: “Effect of edible wheat gluten-based films and coatings on refrigerated strawberry (Fragaria ananassa) quality,” by Patrícia S. Tanada-Palmu and Carlos R.F. Grosso.
- Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing. From “Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing,” Dr. Scot Lewey.
- Italian Cooking. From “The Italian Cuisine,” Connie Sarros, Scott-Free Newsletter, Spring 2008.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1