- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Denver Oven Omelette (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Denver Oven Omelette (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Looking for some great gluten-free breakfast ideas? This recipe will satisfy the whole family!
This recipe comes to us from Shirley Braden.
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- ¼ cup minced green pepper
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon parsley (optional)
Beat eggs and half and half until light and fluffy. Stir in the cheese, ham, green pepper, onion and parsley. Pour into a greased 9" square baking dish.
Bake at 400F degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).